Yunxiao (Chinese云霄县) is the district of the city of Zhangzhou southeast China's Fujian Province. It has 413,200 inhabitants ( end of 2003).
Yunxiao belongs linguistically to the areas where the southern variant of the Min dialect, which is spoken Minnanhua.
The gross domestic product per capita in the county is 7,782 yuan with a year under the average of the Fujian Province.
At the community level, Yunxiao is composed of six large municipalities and three municipalities. These are:
- Greater community Yunling (云 陵镇), capital, center, seat of the county government;
- Greater community Chendai (陈 岱 镇);
- Greater community Dongxia (东 厦 镇);
- Greater community Pumei (莆 美 镇);
- Greater community Liyu (峛 屿 镇);
- Greater community Huotian (火 田镇);
- Community Xiahe (下 河乡);
- Community Mapu (马 铺乡);
- Community Heping (和平 乡).
23.959587117.330551Koordinaten: 23 ° 58 'N, 117 ° 20 ' E
Townships: Xiangcheng - Longwen
Independent Cities: Longhai
Circles: Yunxiao - Zhangpu - Zhao'an - Changtai - Dongshan - Nanjing - Pinghe - Hua'an
- Place in Fujian
- County / banner ( China)