Zanica is a northern Italian municipality ( comune ) with 8289 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012) in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy. The community is located approximately six kilometers south of the provincial capital of Bergamo and about 45 km northeast of Milan.
Zanica Located on the Strada Statale 591, which leads from Bergamo south to the west of Crema Serio.
- Pasquale Arzuffi (1897-1965), painter
- Giancarlo Cadè ( b. 1930 ), football player
- Giuseppe Cadè (1934-2007), football player
- Felice Moretti (1791-1863), monk and church musician
- Alfredo Pesenti ( b. 1941 ), football player