Zaozyorny, Krasnoyarsk Krai
Saosjorny (Russian Заозёрный; Saoserny also ) is a town in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) with 10,681 inhabitants (as of October 14, 2010 ).
The city is situated on the northern edge of the Eastern Sayan, about 170 km east of the regional capital of Krasnoyarsk, at the Barga, a small left-hand tributary of the turn leading into the Yenisei Kan.
The city is the administrative center of the Saosjorny Rajons Rybnoje.
Saosjorny is located on the Trans-Siberian Railway ( station Saosjornaja, 4264 route km from Moscow). Here branch freight routes from stitch to just under 20 kilometers north-west " closed city " Zelenogorsk and to the southeast is extending opencast lignite mines at Borodino.
Saosjorny was as Troitsko - Saosjornaja founded in August 1776 (of Russian Troiza for Trinity and sa oserom for behind the lake ). In 1934 the village under the name Saosjorny the status of an urban-type settlement and in 1948 a town.
Note: from 1939 census data
In the city itself, furniture, textile, building materials and food industry are the defining industries.
In the area between Borodino and Saosjorny in opencast mines ( Irsha - Borodino the Kansk coal basin ) is promoted lignite, on the basis of the nearby thermal power plant Krasnoyarsk -2 (Russian Krasnojarskaja GRES - 2) is operated.