Ziertheim is a municipality in the Swabian district of Dillingen on the Danube and a member of the administrative community Wittislingen.
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 4.1 monuments
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Ziertheim is Nordschwaben in Egautal on the edge of the Swabian Alb. The municipal border in the north also the border between Bavaria and Baden- Württemberg.
There are the following districts: Datt Hausen, Reistingen, Ziertheim.
As part of the kingdom pin Neresheim Ziertheim arrived in the kingdom in 1803 to the princes of Thurn and Taxis, whose possession was then mediatized 1806 by the Kingdom of Bavaria. In 1810 the territory of the former kingdom pin, assigned with the exception of Ziertheim to the Kingdom of Württemberg.
On 1 May 1978, the formerly independent communities Datt Hausen and Reistingen were incorporated.
The council has twelve members. Since the local elections of 2008, the seats are distributed on the following lists:
- CSU: 3 seats ( Judith Kappel, Pure Hazel Meier, Karl Jenewein )
- Wählergemeinschaft Datt Hausen: 3 seats ( Hermann Wiedemann, Charles Danner, Holger Döhnel )
- Wählergemeinschaft Reistingen: 2 seats ( Reinhard Kienmoser, Alois Kränzle )
- Free electoral association Ziertheim: 3 seats ( Emil Reck, Armin Meier hazel, Heinz Bunk )
- Greens: 1 seat ( Armin Hartleitner )
Mayor since 1996 Josef Foitl ( CSU / WGD / WGR / FWVZ ).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 588,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted € 171,000.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms description reads: About of red and silver cleaved sign foot split of gold and red, front an occupied with three six-pointed golden stars blue oblique bar links, rear diagonally crossed a golden and a silver key.
- Catholic Parish Church of St. Veronica in Ziertheim
- Catholic parish church of St. Vitus in Reistingen
- Catholic branch church of St. Martin in Datt Hausen
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in industry and in trade and transport, no social insurance contributions at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 36 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 378 in the manufacturing sector, there were no establishments in the construction operation. In addition, in 1999, there were 30 farms with an agricultural area of 1141 ha, of which 859 ha of arable land.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergarten: 50 kindergarten places with 36 children