2 county-level cities,
2 Autonomous circles
Zunyi (遵义 市) is a prefecture-level city in the south of the People's Republic of China. It is the largest city in northern Guizhou Province. Zunyi is located south of Chongqing and north of Guiyang, the provincial capital of Guizhou.
In Zunyi live alongside Han Chinese 36 other ethnic groups, including the nationalities of the Tujia, Miao and the Gelao. The average annual temperature in the area of the city vary 13 to 18 degrees Celsius, with many sunny days.
The 60 meter high waterfall Chishui the eponymous river Chishui, a tributary of the Yangtze River, the most famous attraction in the area of Zunyi is.
The city of Zunyi is passed into history, since the crucial meeting of the Communist Party of China took place during the Long March of the Red Army, Mao Zedong was able to consolidate his position of power in the.
At county level, Zunyi of two municipalities, eight counties, two autonomous counties and two independent cities is composed. These are:
- Municipality Honghuagang (红花岗区), 595 km ², 500,000 inhabitants, center, seat of the city government;
- Municipality Huichuan (汇川 区), 709 km ², 320,000 inhabitants;
- Zunyi county (遵义 县), 4104 km ², 1.15 million inhabitants, capital: greater community Nanbai (南 白 镇);
- Circle Tongzi (桐梓 县), 3190 km ², 660,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Loushanguan (娄山关 镇);
- Circle Suiyang (绥阳 县), 2566 km ², 510,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Yangchuan (洋 川镇);
- Circle Zheng'an (正 安县), 2595 km ², 590,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Fengyi (凤仪 镇);
- Circle Fenggang (凤 冈 县), 1883 km ², 420,000 inhabitants, capital: large village Longquan (龙泉 镇);
- Circle Meitan (湄潭 县), 1845 km ², 470,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Meijiang (湄江 镇);
- Circle Yuqing (余庆县), 1630 km ², 280,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Baini (白泥 镇);
- Xishui County (习水县), 3128 km ², 670,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community donghuang (东皇 镇);
- Autonomous District Daozhen the Gelao and Miao (道 真 仡佬族 苗族 自治县), 2156 km ², 320,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Yuxi (玉溪 镇);
- Autonomous County of Wuchuan Gelao and Miao (务 川 仡佬族 苗族 自治县), 2773 km ², 430,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Duru (都 濡 镇);
- City Chishui (赤水市), 1801 km ², 300,000 inhabitants;
- City Renhuai (仁怀 市), 1788 km ², 600,000 inhabitants.