Zusamaltheim is a municipality in the Swabian district of Dillingen on the Danube and a member of the administrative community Wertingen.
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Zusamaltheim is located in the Region of Augsburg. The municipal area following districts exist: Sontheim and Zusamaltheim.
Zusamaltheim belonged to the rule Bockberg, which came into the possession of the cathedral chapter of Augsburg 1504. Also Sontheim belonged to the cathedral chapter of Augsburg. Since the Imperial Diet of 1803 the place belonged to Bavaria.
Incorporations and reclassifications
With effect from 1 July 1964 the district Marzelstetten of the community Hettlingen was reclassified into the community Zusamaltheim. On 1 May 1978, until then independent municipality Sontheim was incorporated.
Mayor is Wolfgang coarse ( BBZ). He was the successor to Wolfgang Schuberth ( BBZ / FWS ) in 2002.
In the twelve-member council has the Biirgerblock Zusamaltheim ( BBZ) 9 and the Free Voters group Sontheim ( FWS ) 3 seats. (As at municipal election 2008).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 353,000 in 1999.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms description reads: Under a black sign head, it actually has three golden crosses Again, split of red and silver, on the dividing line of a gold -winning black Melusine ( female fish ) with golden tails.
- Catholic parish church of St. Martin
- Catholic branch church St. Stefan in Sontheim
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the manufacturing sector and 88 in the area of trade and transport any social insurance contributions at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the work twelve people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 425 in the manufacturing sector, there were none, in the construction of four plants. In addition, in 1999, there were 40 farms with an agricultural area of 1,252 ha, of which 1,024 hectares of arable land.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergarten: 48 kindergarten places with 55 children
- Elementary School: with 13 teachers and 244 students