The Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Company (中兴 汽车) is an agreed in 1991 to a joint venture between the Chinese automobile manufacturing Tianye Automobile Group Co. Ltd.. and the Taiwanese Taiwan Unite Leading Company.
The manufacturing under the brand name Zxauto companies includes two separate works, of which one is located in Baoding and the other in Changchun. The construction of both plants took a capital of ¥ 68 million to complete. A total of 15 automated production lines are operated in the two plants, where the vehicles are assembled in a four-level system. There are currently employs 2,800 workers of Zxauto. Currently, the company is also represented in the markets of 40 countries. Since October 2009, the manufacturer also operates also its customer service customer care globally. Approximately 110,000 units per year are produced by Zxauto. The manufacturer uses the vehicle identification number BQ.
- Zxauto Admiral (since 2001; FAW Admiral in Russia)
- Zxauto Banner (1997 to 2005)
- Zxauto Changling (since 2008)
- Zxauto Cruiser ( since 2003)
- Zxauto Gold Lion (2002 to 2004)
- Zxauto Jinshi (2002 to 2004)
- Zxauto Landmark (since 2005)
- Zxauto Lucky Star (since 2004)
- Zxauto Star (since 2000)
- Zxauto Tiger ( since 1997)