Aapo Ilves ( born October 20, 1970 in Räpina ) is an Estonian writer, poet, essayist, journalist, actor, musician and artist.
Life and work
Aapo Ilves writes and sings in Estonian, Setukesisch and Võro. It therefore combines the postmodern with the vernacular traditions of his native South-Estonian.
Aapo Ilves is a member of the Estonian Writers' Union. From 1996 to 2009 he belonged to the literary group " Tartu Association of Young Authors " (Tartu Noorte Autorite Koondis, NAK ) to.
Him of Tartu price was a "bearer of folk culture " award in 2005.
- No Vot! (1996)
- Üks Pedaiah (1998)
- Tulen öösel sulle koju (2009)
- Ema on Kajaka juures (2001)
- Tapu asemel sõime (2003)
- Ööpik Võhandu kaldalt ( Räpina Trilogy I, 2002)
- Wõõbsu palas! ( Räpina Trilogy II, 2003)
- Sillapää Ossi kronika ( Räpina Trilogy III, 2004)
- Meie elame Võrus! (2004)
- Sanna Takah Tiigi you (2005)
- Pristane (2008)
- Üheksa nulliga Eesti (2008)
In addition, Aapo Ilves wrote numerous lyrics and illustrated books. He has also released CDs with his songs and poetry texts.