Albany Medical Center Prize
The Albany Medical Center Prize is a science prize, which is awarded for outstanding medical and biomedical research over the last 10 to 25 years since 2001 annually by the Albany Medical Center at the University at Albany, The State University of New York.
With prize money of U.S. $ 500,000, he is the most valuable medicine price of the United States and the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine and the Shaw Prize for Medicine is the third most lucrative worldwide. It was donated by Morris Silverman ( 1912-2006 ). His award is for a period of 100 years.
- 2013 Brian Druker, Peter Nowell, Janet Rowley
- 2011 Elaine Fuchs, James A. Thomson, Shin'ya Yamanaka (Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2012)
- 2009 Bruce Beutler (Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2011), Charles Dinarello, Ralph M. Steinman (Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2011)
- 2008 Joan A. Steitz, Elizabeth Blackburn (Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2009 )
- 2007 Robert Lefkowitz (Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2012), Solomon H. Snyder, Ronald M. Evans
- 2006 Seymour Benzer
- 2004 Stanley Norman Cohen, Herbert W. Boyer
- 2003 Michael Stuart Brown ( Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1985), Joseph Leonard Goldstein (Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1985)
- 2002 Anthony Fauci
- 2001 Arnold J. Levine