Alexandra Wenk ( born February 7, 1995 Munich -Alt- Perlachturm ) is a German swimmer. She is the reigning German champion in the 100 meters butterfly. She came by her mother Gabriele Wenk- Baka early for swimming. The Munich- fetched 13 years old their first championship.
Your biggest international success came at the European Swimming Championships Wenk, 2012 in Debrecen by winning the European Champion title on the 4x100 meter medley. Thus, they also qualified for the Olympic Summer Games in London.
2009 and 2011 Alexandra Wenk was young swimmer of the year. Wenk starts for the SG Stadtwerke München under their coach Olaf frets.
Awards & Achievements
- Gold at the European Junior Championships in 2011 in the 100 meters butterfly
- Bronze at the Junior World Championships in 2011 in the 100 meters butterfly
- German Champion German Championships 2012 on 50 and 100 meters butterfly
- German Champion German Championships 2013 in the 100 meters butterfly
- 2x Gold European Youth Championships 2010 4x100 -meter freestyle and 4x100 meter medley relay
- 4x Gold European Youth Olympic Festival 2009
- 2012: Elite student of the sport Munich 2011
- 2011: Elite student of the sport München 2010