Bernstein wrote secondary literature on Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged from the world, The Fountainhead and The anthem of the People. He is the author of the novel Heart of a Pagan, The Capitalist Manifesto of and introduction of various books in Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism. He taught at various U.S. universities (including Pace University, Marymount College) and currently at the State University of New York at Purchase and at Marist College. He is the Ayn Rand Institute connected and well known for his public support of objectivism.
- Andrew Bernstein: Rand's Atlas Shrugged. CliffsNotes, 2000, ISBN 0,764,585,568th
- Andrew Bernstein: Heart of a Pagan. Paper Tiger Books, 2002, ISBN 1,889,439,290th
- Andrew Bernstein: The Capitalist Manifesto: The Historic, Economic and Philosophic Case for Laissez -Faire. University Press of America, 2005, ISBN 0,761,832,211th
- Andrew Bernstein: Objectivism in One Lesson: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Ayn Rand. Hamilton Books, 2009, ISBN 0761843590th
- Andrew Bernstein: Ayn Rand For Beginners. Steerforth Press, 2009, ISBN 1,934,389,374th