- Indo-European Indo-Iranian Indo-Aryan Bihari
Bihari is a group of Indo-Aryan languages , which are spoken in Bihar, a state of India, and in adjacent parts of the country.
- Angika also Chhikachhiki Boli ( 725,000 speakers)
- Bajjijka see Vajjika
- Bhojpuri ( 26.254 million speakers). Posted in Kaithi font.
- Kudmali ( 37,000 speakers)
- Magahi ( 11.362 million speakers)
- Maithili ( 24,191,900 speakers)
- Nagpuria see Sadani
- Panchpargania ( 274,000 speakers)
- Sadani see Nagpuria
- Sadri ( 1.965 million speakers)
- Surajpuri ( 273,000 speakers)
- Sarnami Hindustani (150,000 speakers), the form of Bihari, influenced by Awadhi, spoken in Suriname of people of Indian descent
- Vajjika see Bajjika ( 500,000 speakers)
- Indo-Aryan languages