Tyrone ( Irish: Tír Eoghain, " Eoghans Land" ) is one of six historic counties ( counties ) in Northern Ireland.
To the north are the Sperrin Mountains, on the east by the county of Lough Neagh is the limit. The center of the county consists of high and hill country.
- Aghagogan, Wedge tomb and Menhir
- Aghalane, Court tomb
- Altdrumman, portal tomb
- Balix Lower, Court tomb "The white rocks"
- Bally Renan portal tombs
- Ballywholan, portal tomb " Carnfadrig " and Dual Court Grave " Carnagat "
- Beaghmore, Stone Circles and Cairns
- Cashelbane Wedge tomb
- Churchtown, " Todd 's Den and Druid's Altar"
- Clady Haliday, Court tomb
- Creggandevesky, Court tomb
- Knockmany, passage tomb " Annia 's Cove "
- Celtic crosses, Celtic crosses of Ardboe and Donaghmore
- Killyliss, Rath
- Loughash Wedge tomb
- Oghamstein of Aghascrebagh and Menhir of Aghascrebagh
- Tullaghoge Fort, inauguration place of O'Neil.
- Living space at Ballynagilly, archaeological place
- Benedict Kiely, writer and journalist (1919-2007)