Ecko is a group of American fashion companies and brands that have been ( born Marc Milecofsky 1972 in Lakewood / New Jersey) by Marc Ecko founded. The most famous among them is the * Established in 1993, Ecko Unltd ..
Marc Ecko's products are sold in 45 countries. In 2004, his brand conglomerate made a total turnover of around one billion euros.
Besides * ecko unltd. and include these included:
- The skate boarders line Zoo York
- Now set the line G Unit Clothing Company (in cooperation with rapper 50 Cent )
- Women 's and girls' line Ecko Women, previously Ecko Red which produced even shoes for men
- The Marc Ecko Cut & Sew line for discerning
- The all-round brand Avirex, particularly as brand for informal clothing and leather jackets popular
- The lifestyle magazine Complex ( 330.000/Monat Edition )
- In February 2006 appeared the video game Marc Ecko 's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
- Cooperation SHIFT_unltd was in December 2006 launched by car manufacturer Nissan
Mid-1980s, Marc Ecko began to make T- shirts with graffiti in the garage of his parents' house. A little later they were worn by artists from the East Coast scene as Spike Lee and Chuck D.. In 2008 he was appointed as the youngest member of the board of the Council of Fashion Designers of America ( CFDA ).