Fiducia IT AG
- Klaus -Peter Bruns ( Chairman)
- Jens -Olaf Bartels
- Wolfgang Eckert
- Carsten Pfläging
- Jörg Staff
The Fiducia IT AG is a German IT service provider based in Karlsruhe. The company is the largest provider of its kind in the cooperative financial group. The core business of the Fiducia Group are IT services for people banks and Raiffeisen banks. The customers, however, are also public institutions and free enterprise. The Fiducia Group achieved in 2012 a turnover of 728 million euros and operating the database applications for 750 banks.
The headquarters of the Fiducia is in Karlsruhe. She also has a branch in Aschheim near Munich. By number of employees the Fiducia is by Siemens and EnBW 's third largest private sector employer in Karlsruhe.
Among the developed of their standard solutions, the banking software is one agree, a multi-tenant and integrated overall Bank (software ) solution. agree has been used since June 25, 2007 by all of the people Fiducia supervised cooperative banks, making it the most widely used database system in Germany.
" Fiducia " is Latin and means "trust" and " reliability ".
- 2.1 subsidiaries
- 2.2 investments
- 3.1 banking system agree
- 3.2 Data Center
- 3.3 MPLS network
- 3.4 outsourcing
- 3.5 giropay
- 3.6 Printing and Mailing
- 4.1 Internet and telephony service provider VR Web
Fiducia was founded in 1924 under the name Fiducia Revision und Treuhand AG in Karlsruhe Institute. In 1958 came at the supervised banks, the idea of a merger to a booking community, Fiducia took over the organization of counseling as a new business. During the following years, mainly punched cards were used, took place over the course of the 1960s gradually transition to other media, such as journal paper, magnetic tapes and magnetic disks.
Fiducia online system
In the 1970s, the Fiducia began with the establishment of subsidiaries and participating interests in other companies, to serve the expanded customer base with industry-specific solutions and services. The Fiducia online method for interactive traffic has been launched.
ATMs dialog system
A turnaround in payments brought the automation by installing ATMs in the dialog system in the 1980s. The Fiducia began with the development of its banking application process. They merged with the Cooperative Information Center GIZ in the Mother City Information Center Fiducia AG and divided the reservation community Saar eG from Saarbrucken.
Agree bank workplace
After further merger with the GRK BG data center Kassel GmbH in 1999 and the RWG Rechenzentrale Wurttembergischer cooperatives GmbH, Stuttgart in 2001 to Fiducia AG Karlsruhe / Stuttgart developed the Fiducia together with the rbg Rechenzentrale Bavarian cooperatives eG a new banking procedures. This bank method was based on the previous system NBS Fiducia, uniting the parallel operated from the many mergers banking systems Rubin ( GRK ), GEBOS (CT) and GENOS ( rbg ). Therefore, it was called the agree ( English for " agree " ) and was released in 2003 for the first time in version 1.0. In the same year the merger takes place with the rbg for Fiducia IT AG.
After putting in the following years, in addition to the popular cooperative banks joined an increasing number of private banks Fiducia, it developed according to market research firm Gartner in 2004 as the seventh-largest IT service providers in Germany. 2006, the PSD Banks no longer be resolved progressively until July 2008, the entire data processing by the Sparda data processing ( SDV) but settled via the Fiducia and migrate to agree. In the same year the Fiducia introduces the mobileTAN procedure ( mTAN ). The locations of Kassel, Erfurt, Saarbrücken and Nuremberg were closed.
Completion of the migrations
Since June 25, 2007 were all working from Fiducia IT AG supervised Volksbank and Raiffeisen banks agree with the uniform banking system. On the 25th August, the Fiducia took a newly designed IT control center in operation, which is one of the most modern in Europe by its own account and for the first time BS7799 and ISO17799 fully meets the guidelines. In September, the Fiducia received the Safety Award of Baden -Württemberg for " outstanding projects of operational safety " in silver. This was awarded for the security awareness campaign called "security Cup 2007". On 21 February 2008, the Fiducia took their new data center in Rheinstetten near Karlsruhe in operation. As of March 17, 2008, the first 15 banks PSD (PSD Bank Nord eG ) was successfully migrated to agree and uses the eBanking Fiducia.
Early 2006 found exploratory talks with the IT service provider GAD eG about a potential business combination transaction instead, but failed. In January 2008, a merger in 2010 was promised.
Once there was massive pressure from the owner of both companies, since an objective of the merger is the saving of costs, merger talks were in September 2011, again recorded .. A Federal Cartel Office approval to the merger end of May 2012 was given. The merger talks were canceled in July 2012 due to differences in particular by evaluating the company again.
Among the subsidiaries of Fiducia include:
- PERAS GmbH - Services for HR services: payroll, time management, personnel management, archiving, Personnel Cost Planning, Statistics and certificates
- Technology Services GmbH ( TSG ) - installation / implementation, maintenance / repair, migration / exchange of banking hardware and video surveillance / access control for bank branches
- ParcIT GmbH - Software for earnings and risk management in banks, solutions for enterprise risk management. The company is based in the Rheinauhafen Cologne.
- 2CALL GmbH - was taken over in 2012 by the holding company F -Call AG.
Has interests Fiducia the following companies:
- F -Call Ltd - Telephone services such as emergency and overflow concepts, acquisition of the bank's internal telephone exchange, business processes, such as telephone banking, securities and legitimation services and comprehensive customer service center solutions for the cooperative financial services network
- CardProcess GmbH - credit card processing, debit card processing, POS network operation, POS Acquiring
- Giropay GmbH - Provider of the online payment process giropay
- VR Financial Services GmbH - back office services, securities services and payment solutions for banks in the cooperative financial services network
Banking system agree
The developed and maintained by the banking system Fiducia agree is a modular total banking procedures based on the former NBS banking system, created in the consolidation of the predecessor systems GEBOS, GENOS and RUBIN. To mark agree Fiducia is not only the back-end systems in the data center and the front-end system "agree bank workplace " ( agree BAP) on Java Web Start technology but also other services and software products. These include additional applications such as COSMOS, agree analyzes and VR Control. For all IT solutions Fiducia offers extensive support for the implementation and optimization of the applications in the form of consulting, training and coaching.
Since June 2010 is also a free iPhone app in Apple's AppStore Fiducia IT AG to find, with which it is possible to list their own revenues to make transfers and to consider its portfolio assets.
The Fiducia operates in the Karlsruhe area, two active and fully redundant data centers with more than 8,700 Unix servers.
The data centers are equipped with an emergency power system and run completely independently.
A particularly against failures and attacks protected high security data center with a high degree of automation has been put into operation in 2008 in the Rhine Stetten ( district of Karlsruhe). The new data center comprises around 6,720 square meters of space for IT equipment. In a first stage, about 60 % will be occupied it. The data center is located around 10 km from the backup data center away.
The Fiducia claims to have one of the largest MPLS networks to communicate with the local systems of its partner banks:
- Technical Outsourcing & Data Center Operation: The Fiducia, the data center infrastructure and administers the hardware including the system-related software. The aim is to enable customers to focus on their core business.
- Application Outsourcing: When service package application outsourcing, the company serves both standard and custom applications to their customers.
- Business Process Outsourcing: The outsourcing services Fiducia part of the business process outsourcing, the so-called business process outsourcing ( BPO).
Together with Postbank, the star financial, and GAD is the founder of Fiducia giropay GmbH, provider of the same on-line payment process. Fiducia is, moreover, responsible together with GAD, for the technical and operational implementation of the payment system in the cooperative banks.
Printing and mailing
The printing and mailing services Fiducia include custom printing and Kuvertierleistungen including shipping, electronic signature, archiving and invoice receipt processing.
- Data transfer via the Internet, ISDN, volume, or leased line
- Data processing under strict data protection measures (banking secrecy )
- Print, cut, folding, inserting invoice documents, formal notices, wage and salary administration, mailings
- Color printing of inserts
- Postage optimization
- Shipping by Post-Dienstleister/Kurierdienste
- Internal Tracking
- Optional: law- compliant electronic invoices with electronic signature and archiving
As of 2012, the Fiducia operates for 1,500 customers
- 22 printing systems with a capacity of 14,200 pages per minute
- 13 Kuvertierstraßen with a capacity of up to 52,000 insertions per hour
In 2012, approximately 523 million A4 pages were printed and 177 million letters in envelopes and sent.
Internet and telephony service provider VR Web
The Fiducia was the operator of the Internet provider VR - Web, which has completed its business operation in 2012. The main target group were customers and employees of the local cooperative banks and other cooperative institutions. VR and VR Web Web phone to offered Internet access and fixed telephony. From 1 December 2010, however, the service was available only for existing customers and on 30 November 2012, the business was finally stopped.
The Fiducia IT AG is the main and title sponsor of the Baden- Marathon. In addition, since the 2005/2006 season, the company sponsors the Karlsruher SC (since 2010/2011 as an exclusive partner) and the open-air event "Classic at the tower ."