Gary D. Roach
Gary D. Roach (born 1964 ) is an American editor.
Roach worked from mid-1990s as an assistant editor. In 1997, he supported Joel Cox at the intersection of Clint Eastwood's political thriller Absolute Power for the first time. In the following years they worked together repeatedly to Eastwood's projects. Since Letters from Iwo Jima from 2006 Roach will appear alongside Cox as an equal second editor in Eastwood's projects.
At the British Academy Film Awards 2009 were both Best in category section for their work on Eastwood nominated Changeling. 2013 followed by a joint nomination for Satellite Award.
- 2006: Letters from Iwo Jima
- 2007: start of a new life (Rails & Ties )
- 2008: Changeling ( Changeling )
- 2008: Gran Torino
- 2009: Invictus - Invictus ( Invictus )
- 2010: Hereafter - Life after ( Hereafter )
- 2011: J. Edgar
- 2012: Back in the Game ( Trouble with the Curve )
- 2012: Divorce Invitation
- 2013: Prisoners