He became known primarily through the resulting series Gargoyles under him in 1994.
Life and career
Weisman grew up in California with his parents and his younger siblings. In school he was particularly impressed by the subject of history. After graduating, he went to New York City, but soon returned to California, more specifically Los Angeles, and began at DC Comics in the series " Captain Atom " work.
In 1991 he was recruited by Disney and began to work on series like DuckTales and Bonkers. Three years later, he managed the production of the series Gargoyles. After he had played a decisive role in the first 66 episodes, his contract was not renewed, so he left the series and the Disney Corporation in 1996.
Weisman continued to work on various series and lives with his wife Beth and their children Ben and Erin in Los Angeles.
- Jem! (1985)
- Duck Tales ( 1987)
- Gargoyles (1994 )
- Men in Black (1997 )
- Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles (1999)
- Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot ( 1999)
- Captain Buzz Lightyear - Star Command (2000)
- Kim Possible (2002)
- Bionicle: Mask of Light (2003)
- The Batman (2004)
- Spectacular Spider -Man ( 2009)
- Young Justice (2010)
- Gargoyles - continuation of the series in comic format at Slave Labor Graphics (2006)