GxP collectively referred to all of the guidelines for " good work practice ', particularly in medicine, pharmacy and pharmaceutical chemistry have meaning. The "G " stands for " Good ( s)" and the "P" for " practice ", the "x " in the middle is replaced by the appropriate abbreviation for the specific application.
The GxP include:
- Good Agricultural Practice ( GAP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP)
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP )
- Good Clinical Practice ( GCP)
- Good Clinical Laboratory Practice ( GCLP )
- Good Laboratory Practice ( GLP)
- Good Automated Manufacturing Practice ( GAMP )
- Good Documentation Practice (GDP )
- Good Engineering Practice ( GEP)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice ( GVP )
Such policies are set, for example by the European ( European Medicines Agency ) and American (Food and Drug Administration, FDA) Food and Drug Administration. In Germany the supervisory authorities of the countries are responsible for monitoring compliance.
- Quality Management