Hejing (和 静 县; pinyin: Hejing Xiàn; Uighur: خېجىڭ ناھىيىسى / Hecing Nahiyisi ) is a district in the north of the Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture Bayingolin in the central southeastern part of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China. Its main town is the large village Hejing (和 静 镇). The county has an area of 34,983.67 km ² and around 190,000 inhabitants (2008 ).
At the community level, Hejing is composed of five large municipalities and seven churches. These are:
- Greater community Hejing (和 静 镇), the seat of county government;
- Greater community Balgantai (巴仑 台 镇);
- Greater community Barun Har Modon (巴 润 哈尔莫 墩镇);
- Greater community Bayanbulak (巴音 布鲁克 镇);
- Greater community of Har Modon (哈尔莫 墩镇);
- Community Algu (阿拉 沟乡);
- Community Bayan Gol (巴音 郭 愣 乡);
- Community Elzet Ul (额 勒 再 特乌鲁 乡);
- Community Hirgut (克尔古提 乡);
- Community Künesgol (巩乃斯 沟乡);
- Community Naiman Modon (乃 门 莫 墩乡);
- Community Xelmir Buh (协 比 乃 尔布 呼 乡).
- Furthermore, in the district are four farms in the Production and Construction Corps and State Farm.
The graves of Chawuhu ( Chawuhu gumuqun察 吾 乎 古墓 群) from the time of transition between the Bronze and Iron Age ( some experts speak of a Chawuhu culture) are since 2006 on the list of monuments of the People's Republic of China ( 5-190 ).