Aberle was trained as skilled workers after attending the elementary school. He initially worked as an industrial worker, but later changed the subject and worked until 1933 as an editor. From 1933 to 1945 he worked as an industrial worker again.
After the end of World War II, he received together with Fritz Harzendorf of the U.S. government control a license for the publication of a newspaper. The first edition of the New Wuerttemberg newspaper was published on August 2, 1946.
Aberle was a member of the municipal council of Göppingen and the County Council of the county. From 1950 to 1952 he was employed as a deputy to the parliament of Württemberg -Baden.