The Khronos Group is an industry consortium founded in 2000 that is committed on a variety of platforms and devices for the creation and management of open standards in the multimedia field. Its over 100 members include AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, SGI, Google and Oracle.
- OpenCL, an open standard for platform-independent computing on CPUs and GPUs.
- OpenGL is an open standard for the platform and programming language independent 3D graphics development.
- OpenGL ES, a version of OpenGL for embedded systems.
- OpenML, an open standard for capturing, transporting, further processing as well as for the presentation and synchronization of digital media.
- OpenVG, an open standard for speeding up the processing of two-dimensional vector graphics.
- OpenMAX, an API for multimedia codecs.
- OpenSL ES, an open standard for three-dimensional audio systems.
- COLLADA, an open interchange format for 3D data between different programs.
- WebGL, an OpenGL ES implementation for web browsers
- OpenVX, a planned standard for image processing