4.7702777777778100.93638888889Koordinaten: 4 ° 46 ' N, 100 ° 56 ' E
Kuala Kangsar is the old Sultan of Perak town of about 20,000 people in northern Malaysia. It is located between Ipoh and Taiping at the river mouth ( Malay: Kuala ) of the Sungai Kangsar in the Sungai Perak.
The then British Governor Hugh Low in 1877 moved its headquarters to the small town and planted the first on the Malay Peninsula rubber trees in his garden, which were smuggled from Brazil and raised in London. From his breeding the first plantations, climb with their earnings Malaysia to the top of the world rubber producers emerged a few years later.
The Ubudiah Mosque, built in 1913 in the Moorish style, with its golden domes of the most beautiful Malaysia.