Loverboy is a Canadian rock band that their greatest successes (mainly in Canada and the USA) celebrated 1981-1989.
The band Paul Dean ( guitar), Scott Smith (bass ) and Doug Johnson (keyboards) was founded in early 1980 by Mike Reno ( vocals), Matt Frenette (drums), was founded.
With Loverboy, they released their first LP in March 1980, whose songs are inspired by the classic hard - rock style, and were thus at number 13 in the U.S. charts. The best-known title of Loverboy Turn Me Loose and are Working for the Weekend. They are often wrongly classified in the 1990s, but from the years 1980 and 1981. The band Quiet Riot was best known for her tour with Loverboy, on which she accompanied the band as the opening act.
Loverboy playing for over 25 years almost in the original line. Only Scott Smith died in 2000 and was replaced by "Spider" Sinnaeve.
- 03.1980: Loverboy ( U.S. # 13)
- 10.1981: Get Lucky ( U.S. # 7)
- 06.1983: Keep it Up ( U.S. # 7)
- 08.1985: Lovin ' Every Minute of it ( U.S. # 13)
- 09.1987: Wildside ( U.S. # 42)
- 12.1997: Six
- 11.2007: Just Getting Started
- 08.2012: Rock ' n ' Roll Revival ( three new songs, including nine newly recorded classics )