McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw- Hill Companies, Inc. is a media company in the United States with approximately 20,000 employees. The company is based in New York City. The company is listed on the S & P 500 and are in free float.
The company also publishes media in the areas of education, television, finance and economy. There are many professional and college books, and magazines out: in particular, Aviation Week and Business Week until 2009. The company also owns a subsidiary Standard & Poor's and JD Power and Associates.
In September 2011, The McGraw -Hill Companies announced that it plans to split the company. In the course of splitting two independent companies, " McGraw -Hill Markets " will be created with the rating agency Standard & Poor's and " McGraw- Hill Education " with the publishing house. The splitting should be completed by the end of 2012.
- Pre-K to 12 Macmillan / McGraw -Hill ( K to 6)
- SRA ( Pre-K to 8)
- Wright Group ( Pre-K to 8)
- Glencoe (6 to 12)
- Professional Development ( Pre-K to 12/Teachers )
- The Grow Network
- MH Digital
- Osborne / McGraw -Hill ( MH Professional)
- Standard & Poor's
Information and Media
- Aviation Week & Space Technology | Aviation Week
- Television stations (all ABC affiliates ) KMGH, Denver, Colorado
- KGTV, San Diego, California KZSD - LP ( Azteca America ), San Diego, California
- KZKC - LP ( Azteca America ), Bakersfield, California
- Engineering News-Record
- Architectural Record
President of the company
In the 1990s, McGraw -Hill, the company acquired NTC / Contemporary and formed gradually McGraw-Hill/Contemporary.