So Fine (film)
- Ryan O'Neal: Bobby Fine
- Jack Warden Jack
- Mariangela melatonin: Lira
- Richard Kiel: Eddie
- Fred Gwynne: Lincoln
- Mike Kellin: Sam Schlotzman
- David Rounds: Professor McCarthy
- Joel Stedman: Professor Yarnell
- Angela Pietro Pinto: Sylvia
- Michael Lombard: Jay Augustine
The freaky professor is a comedy from director Andrew Bergman, produced in 1981 in the United States.
Bobby Fine is a professor of literature. When his father Jack the clothing company gets into economic trouble, Bobby should provide a remedy. However, it is not a fashion expert. By chance, he comes up with the idea of a new pair of jeans that is very successful.
- Time Out: The idea should be high on the long list of ideas that writers should not have. You am good for a sitcom. Most Humor draw out for inanity.
- Variety: Impressively strong directorial debut.
- Lexicon of international film: A turbulent farce with some original ideas, but mostly silly.
This and That
It was shot the comedy in New York City and New Jersey. The rights belong to Warner Bros.