Ursula Sladek Margaret (* 1946 in Mülheim am Main ) is a German entrepreneur.
Ursula Sladek studied primary and secondary school teachers, this profession but never exercised. She is married to the doctor and also "Current rebels" Michael Sladek, whom she already met in the 11th grade at the Gymnasium in Backnang, moved with him to Schoenau and with whom she has five children.
It was 1986, after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, co-founder and then ten years chairman of the citizens' initiative parents for a Nuclear-Free Future "in Schönau im Schwarzwald, from an ultimately successful initiative to take over the local electricity grid from the previous network operators arose. Since 1997 it conducts the resulting from it first German green electricity provider electricity Schönau.
- 2013: Environmental Award of the Federal Environmental Foundation ( together with Carmen Hock Heyl )
- 2012: Order of Merit of the State of Baden -Württemberg, together with her husband
- 2011: Goldman Environmental Prize
- 2008: Ashoka Social Entrepreneur
- 2007: German Founders Award ( Special Prize ), together with her husband, for the successful combining economic success with environmental and social responsibility
- 2004: Federal Cross of Merit, together with her husband
- 2003 European Solar Prize ( Special Prize ), together with her husband
- 1999: Nuclear-Free Future Award, together with her husband
- 1998: Markgraefler Gutedelpreis, together with her husband