History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
- 321: Introduction of this solo (Sunday) as a general day of rest.
- 324: Battle of Adrian Opel and Chrysopolis ( Hellespont ) from the Constantine emerged victorious and thus Licinius forces to abdicate.
- 325: The Milanese agreement is extended from Constantinople to the entire Roman Empire and secures him the support of the Christians.
- 325: Constantine rises Christianity the state religion.
- 325: First Council of Nicaea - After a Power Word of the Emperor Constantine I condemned Arianism and ordered the banishment Arian priest and the combustion Arian writings. The Nicäanische creed affirms the positions taken by Athanasius beliefs (Trinity). The date of Easter is binding set on the Sunday after the full moon of spring.
- 325: Constantine I makes his co-emperor Licinius and brother to death, becoming the sole ruler of the Roman Empire.
- 326: Byzantion is charged by Konstantin under the name Konstantin Opel to the capital of the Roman Empire and the residence.