IE stands for:
- Irish National Railways Iarnród Éireann
- Performance group Improv Everywhere
- Country code for Ireland according to ISO 3166-1
- Internet Explorer web browser
- Madrid's Instituto de Empresa Business School
- Degree program International Development
- Instructor Examination, an instructor exam for scuba divers from PADI
- International unit - A measurement of many used in medical preparations. Internationally, the abbreviation IU is used for " International unit".
- Medieval rock band In Extremo
- Engl. Information Extraction, see information extraction
- Solomon Airlines after the IATA code
IE as distinguishing signs on license plate:
- Greece: Athens
Ie stands for:
- Traditional Japanese family system; see Ie ( Japan)
- Ee ( Dongeradeel ), a village in the Netherlands, in the Frisian language
He stands for:
- Digraph, see Elongation sign # digraph ie-
- Plan language Interlingue ( ISO 639-1 )
- Country code top -level domain (ccTLD ) of Ireland, see. ie
I e stands for:
- Id est, Latin for " that is, in other words, " #, see the List of Latin phrases / I Id
I E. stands for:
- " In detail "
- " In development "
- " In an honorary "
- " In the replacement school service "; Here a teacher is called, which does not operate in a state school but, for example, in a school in the Order. Example: " StD i. E. " stands for Director of Studies in the replacement school service
- On penalties
IU stands for:
- "Your Highness "; Adel Title ( only for members of certain Graf houses)
- " International Unit " (or " IE", see above)