Kenichi, also Ken'ichi, is a male Japanese first name.
Origin and Meaning
The name can be written with different kanji for banks and therefore has different meanings ( ichi is, a 'one' ):
- 健, healthy '
- 贤, way '
- 谦, polite '
- 宪, justice '
- 建, build '
- 研, shiny '
- 兼, at the same time '
All forms are "ken -ichi " pronounced, not " ke -ni -chi ".
All forms can be Anglicized as Ken shorten and then written without一.
Well-known bearers of the name
Note: The position is related to the conversion of the Japanese Namensusance in the 20th century, but it is all about the individual names, whether first or second place.
- Enomoto Ken'ichi (1904-1970), Japanese comedian and actor
- Kenichi Sonoda (born 1965 ), Japanese manga artist
- Ken'ichi Suzumura ( born 1974 ), Japanese voice actor and singer
- Ken'ichi Takahashi (born 1973 ), Japanese long-distance runner
- Tanigawa Ken'ichi (1921-2013), Japanese cultural anthropologists
- Ken'ichi Yoshida (1912-1977), Japanese writer
- Ken'ichi Yoshida ( b. 1979 ), shamisen musicians of the Yoshida Brothers
- Ken'ichi Yumoto ( born 1984 ), Japanese wrestler
- Ken'ichi Ishikawa, Ken Ishikawa short (1948-2006), Japanese manga artist
- Fukui Ken'ichi (1918-1998), Japanese chemist
- Kenichi Horie ( born 1938 ), Japanese sailors and researchers
- Ken'ichi Matsuyama ( born 1985 ), Japanese actor
- Kenichi Ohmae ( born 1943 ), Japanese business consultant and author
- ENAMDICT (download, csse.monash.edu.au )
- View Name: Ken'ichi, Mike Campbell: Behind the Name - the etymology and history of first names (English, are only two forms )
- Male first name
- Japanese People Name