Kra stands for:
- Isthmus of Kra in Southern Thailand
- Kiel spelling structure, a well-known teaching program for the spelling remedial
- Kra, letter of the alphabet Greenland
- Kra Canal named after the Isthmus of Kra in Southern Thailand
Kra is the surname of:
- Bryna Kra (born 1966 ), American mathematician
- Irwin Kra ( born 1937 ), American mathematician
KRA is an abbreviation for:
- Kenya Revenue Authority ( Authority), the tax authorities of Kenya.
- Kenya Revenue Authority FC, a Kenyan football club.
- War Raw Materials Department in the German Empire 1914-1918
KRA as distinguishing signs on license plate:
- Poland: powiat Krakowski in the Lesser Poland Voivodeship