L' arpa festante (Italian for " festive harp " ) is an orchestra that often the re-release of unknown works, especially from the Baroque dedicated. It was founded in 1983 in Munich by Michi Gaigg, who headed it until 1995. L' arpa festante occurs in alternating, small ensembles, often with choirs and vocal soloists. Old music is played by L' arpa festante on historical instruments, creating a more authentic sound impression.
- Georg Matthias Monn: Six Symphonies (1996 )
- Carl Heinrich Graun: Te Deum (2006)
- David Pohle: As the deer schreyet (2007)
- Rupert Ignaz Mayr: Confitebor Tibi (2008)
- Giovanni Battista Martini: Te Deum - Magnificat - Introit - Concerti (2010)
- Christian Ernst Graf, Carl Friedrich Abel: cello concertos and symphonies (2010)
- Wilhelm Friedemann Bach: Cantatas I ( 2010)