Law Castle is a tower house in the Scottish town of West Kilbride in North Ayrshire Unitary Authority. In 1971 the building was added to the Scottish lists of monuments in the highest category A monument. Law Castle built around 1468 for Thomas Boyd, 1st Earl of Arran and his wife Princess Mary Stewart of Scotland. After it fell uninhabited for centuries, it was restored in the 20th century. 1989 apartments were built in the fortress, which are also offered as vacation rentals.
The four-story building is located on a hill on the northeast edge of West Kilbride. It resembles the structures Little Cumbrae Castle, Fairlie and Skelmorlie Castle Castle and has a simple rectangular plan on. Ground floor there is a vaulted cellar, from which a staircase leads to the upper floors. The great hall on the first floor was formerly used as a courtroom. Sitting on the top floor of a small building, which once used the sentry.