Lower Hall is a town in the Hohenlohe district, in Baden -Württemberg ( Germany ).
- 2.1 salt extraction
- 3.1 Mayor 3.1.1 List of reeve / mayor 126.96.36.199 Mainz mayor
- 188.8.131.52 Württemberg mayor after 1809
- 184.108.40.206 mayor after 1945
- 4.1 Established businesses
- 4.2 Educational facilities
- 4.3 Leisure and sports facilities
- 5.1 Structures
- 5.2 Museums
Lower Hall is located in the area of Hohenlohe plain on the banks of the middle stove within 200 to 400 meters.
The old town Lower Halls located at the mouth of a coming from the southeast, mentioned in the headwaters of trout stream and against the mouth to Mühlbach addition to the water body in the boiler on its left side, where the shore is widened to about 300 m wide floodplain. The old town layout is a little warped square of about 200 meters on each side, from which borders one side almost to the shore of here briefly withdrawing southward flow.
In the valley there are younger urban areas, mostly in the form of municipal lines that extend into the lower Mühlbachtal and along the downward slope kettle left foot and line the base of the right Talhanges or half climb it. About one kilometer north of the old town on a broad valley right a larger industrial area on the outskirts of Ingelfingen. Another half a kilometer north of it is above the Kocher valley with views over the valley of the Sattelhof, northern tip of the city area, the right of the valley nowhere extends substantially beyond the upper edge of the slope.
The majority of the city's area is located on the plateau above the left Kochertal between the two southeastern cooker tributaries trout stream and, further down, copper. Here is just above a street walks, climbs the ridge between the Mühlbach and lower Kochertal, the largest and most recent development area. Further to the southwest and south of this are on the plateau only fairly small settlements gable yards and Hermersberg or Waldzimmern. The southern and western edge of the urban area is mostly wooded wide over a kilometer.
Lower Hall consists of Lower Hall itself, the hamlets gable yards and Hermersberg as well as the living quarters Sattelhof and Waldzimmern.
Outbound settlements in the district of Lower Hall
On the sub-district of Lower Hall are some Outbound settlements, most of which are only found today in Won names or street names. Data normally after the description of the Oberamts Künzelsau / Chapter B 36 via Lower Hall and by today's cards. Position coordinates are about to understand.
- Bechberg, right above the last of the lower copper west tapering little valley in the forest near the district boundaries to Forchtenberg and Weissbach located near of the settlement site Guthof, the mountain of Becco. The right slope of the little valley called total today (2013 ) Bächberg, on the so-called Kammerberg southeast and south towards are today (1883 ) the traces of the corresponding arable field and former gardens and vineyards. (Position of the Bächbergs49.2833333333339.5833333333333 )
- Brown Mountain, old Brungesberg, the mountain of Bruning, was in the same vineyard today Won on the southern slope of the right little east of Lower Hall opening into the Kochertalaue Forellenbachtals. (Position of the Braunsbergs49.2944444444449.625 )
- Mrs. rooms, some half a kilometer north of Waldzimmern in the forest between the room rate and the zinc mine, actually, rooms at the Lady Chapel. Former hamlet with this hermitage. ( Location of Frauenzimmern49.2759.6319444444444 )
- Yeasts house, resulting in the 19th century establishment is a single detached house on the plateau, south of Lower Hall, named after a then operated pottery there ( in the local dialect: Häfnerei ).
- Ruwenthal (perhaps from rest, remorse = action ) located after a sale deed of 1286 in valle supra inferior hall, ie above Lower Halls near the Cries Bacher Mountian border, was a hamlet with a chapel to the Three Kings and a mill, but was already the end of the 15th century desolate. It appears that the chapel with the goods was to Ruwenthal, the hamlet below the same but Thalheim, see below. ( Location of Ruwenthal49.3063888888899.6205555555556 )
- Schellenberg (perhaps from Schelch, the buck deer, or by shel, Stallion ), Estuary west spur of the opening into the copper rooms Bach's located beyond Hermersberg on Altneufels to the dense forest, must be disposed of before 1579. ( Top of Schellenbergs49.2638888888899.6111111111111 )
- Thalheim, a yard to located at Roßwasen against Criesbach.
Lower Hall owes its name to a source of salt. 1037, the village was first mentioned as hala inferiori in Öhringer Stiftungsbrief documented. It bequeathed Bishop Gebhard III. of Regensburg, inter alia, goods in Lower Hall at the pin Öhringen. In the late 11th century, the lords of stone in Lower Hall were well off. After they died their possessions came partially to the monastery Comburg, to the Lords of Belsenberg, nail Mountain and New Stone and the Lords of Dürn. The Dürner property and rights in Lower Hall came in the late 13th century to the monastery Schoental, further more assets and rights acquired by men of Neudenau, Flügelau and stream stone in place. Simultaneously with the growing possession of the monastery Schoental strengthened the influence of the House of Hohenlohe at the site, as the lords of Hohenlohe governors of Öhringer pin and they were thus also had administrative claim in Lower Hall. The Hohenlohe between offices Forchtenberg and Ingelfingen joined the low- Haller mountian with a. 1317 is occupied for the first time possession of Hohenlohe in Lower Hall. 1323 Hohenlohe was previously managed by a community of heirs of various noble families owned exclusively by low- Haller goods. Due to the growing possession of Hohenlohe in 1326, the monastery Schoental sold most of his possessions at the site to the Archbishop of Mainz, Matthias von Buchegg. Emperor Charles IV made Lower Hall in 1356 to the city of Frankfurt with law. The rights and obligations at the place were awarded in about two-thirds to the Archbishopric of Mainz and one-third of Hohenlohe. The still existing city wall was built in 1362/63 of Hohenlohe and Kurmainz together in accordance with system of proportional representation. Due to the two gentlemen there were two sheriffs, which at the time of the Reformation, led in particular by the schism in frequent disagreements and any economic upturn prevented. 1799 acquired the line Hohenlohe- Ingelfingen the main hiss proportion of the city, but as a result there was still no unified management, as the old Hohenlohesche possession was the line Hohenlohe- Öhringen.
As part of the Imperial Diet Losing Lower Hall came as most Hohenlohe areas of the Kingdom of Württemberg. The place was assumed independent municipality and the first Oberamt New Stone, 1810 the top Office Schoental and 1811 the top Office Künzelsau. The city had 1812 1562 inhabitants in the year.
The low Haller Saline has developed since 1483, but had suffered from 1579 and firewood shortage was 1588 still. With the introduction of a new evaporation technology ( cooling towers ) from 1592 recovered. However, a source from 1607 describes the forest on the Hermersberg still in bad shape as a result of overexploitation in conjunction with over-aged coppice stands: " (If you ) vortfahren such form and khein other order and Behegung the Höltzer will wreak on the forest corridor, the same in must be a few years utterly corrupt and too loud Plöße and Liechtung. "
The Saline remained until the beginning of the 19th century in operation. Because of the salt content of the brine funded had fallen and the Württemberg rock salt depressed the prices, it was then closed. Head of Saline was, inter alia, Carl Christian Friedrich Glenck.
In the mayoral election on 5 April 2009 Emil Kalmbach (independent) with 92.4 percent of the valid votes with a voter turnout of 53.17 per cent against its competitors Jürgen Bardo (independent) was elected for a third term.
List of reeve / mayor
As low Hall centuries had several rulers, Kurmainz and Hohenlohe, there were usually several mayor.
Württemberg mayor after 1809
The municipal election held on 7 June 2009 yielded the following distribution of seats:
Coat of arms and flag
The blazon of the low Haller coat of arms is: Argent, St. Lawrence in silver bottom, red robe and red shoes, with his right hand a black rust, in his left hand a silver book -supporting. The city flag is red and white.
St. Lawrence 's church patron Lower Halls and already be seen in the oldest seal of the city from the 15th century. The current Tincture prevailed after 1931 nor the robe of St. Lawrence was in blue. The flag was presented to the city on 19 August 1980 by the District Office of Hohenlohe.
Economy and infrastructure
Lower Hall is a wine-growing village, whose documents are Großlage cooker mountain in the area Kocher-Jagst Tauber. The majority of the vineyard is the Kochertalkellerei connected, a smaller part is run by self- marketers.
- PVS Plastics Technology, manufacturer with offices in Hungary and the USA
- Würth Electronics, a subsidiary of the Würth Group. In Lower Hall located the headquarters of the company as well as a printed circuit board factory.
- BTI fastening technique GmbH Ingelfingen in Lower Hall, wholesale for Fastening Technology
- CWF GmbH, a manufacturer of photovoltaic free- carrier systems
The Education Centre Lower Hall includes a primary, and junior high school with a total of about 610 students ( pause ) n
Leisure and sports facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Sports field
- Sports hall
Culture and sights
Lower Halls historic center stands as a complete system under monument protection since 1983. Besides the city wall from the 14th century, with battlements, towers, and the last remaining city gate Salztor are the church of St. Lawrence from the 13th century, the town hall, a historic wine press and the idol house significant monuments of the city. The hunting lodge was built in 1540 Hermersberg at the height south of Lower Hall.
In the town hall and the local museum is housed.
- Heinrich August von Hohenlohe- Ingelfingen (1715-1796), born at Castle Hermersberg, director of the Empire Gräflichen -Franconian College, General-Field Marshal
- Reinhold Würth, entrepreneur, has his residence at the castle Hermersberg.