Wziąchów ( German Wzionchow, 1943-1945 Junghof ) is a village in the municipality Pogorzela powiat Gostyński in the Greater Poland Voivodeship in west-central Poland. The place is located about 5 km south east of Pogorzela, 21 km south-east of Gostyń, and 72 km south of the regional capital Poznań.
The place was after the Second Partition of Poland in 1793 to the circle Krotoschin and from 1887 with the transformation of the circle to the circle Koschmin. The place had 1905 530 inhabitants. On 18 May 1943, the town was renamed to the end of World War II in Junghof. In 1975 to 1998, the town belonged to the Province Leszno.