The AC Oulu is a Finnish football club based in Oulu. The club colors are blue and white. In the 2009 season promotion to the top flight of Finland, the First Division. Due to licensing issues the association the start authorization was revoked for the 2011 season and why he started in the second division, the Ykkönen.
The club was founded as an independent football club in 2002. Previous club was FC Oulu, Finnish champion in 1979 and 1980. According to the foundation, and four years in the sub-prime Ykkönen the AC Oulu in 2006 but rose in the First Division on, a year later than the 14th again. After two more years of second-class was the AC Oulu in 2009 Master of the Ykkönen and thus increased again in the top flight. Since the 2011 season, the club plays in the renovated stadium Raatin.
From the previous club FC Oulu
- Finland Aki Lahtinen, former legionnaire at Notts County in England, Finnish Player of the Year twice (1980, 1981)
- Finland Seppo Pyykkö, former legionnaire at Bayer Uerdingen in Germany, 1979 Player of the Year in Finland
From the current AC Oulu
- Ghana Seth unloading, a former professional with FC Kärnten and SVG lead castle, in Poland and Albania, former Ghanaian youth international
- Finland Jarkko Hurme, a former professional at Udinese Calcio; currently working at the Turku PS
- Finland Mika Nurmela, former pro at the 1 FC Kaiserslautern, Sweden and the Netherlands, 71facher Finnish national team
- Finland Matias Ojala, the youngest at 15 years, five months and 12 days player in club history; currently on loan at Hamburger SV