Berg im Gau
Berg im Gau is a community in the Upper Bavarian district of Neuburg -Schrobenhausen and a member of the administrative community Schrobenhausen.
- 3.1 Mayor
- 3.2 municipal
- 3.3 Tax revenue
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Berg im Gau is the planning region of Ingolstadt in the middle of the Danube between Neuburg and moss Schrobenhausen.
Community members are the Old Oak, Dettenhofen, Dirschhofen, Eppertshofen, Lampert Mayrhofen, Oberarnbach and Siefhofen. There is only the district Berg im Gau.
Berg im Gau was first documented in 800 AD as "ad Pergon ". Berg im Gau belonged to the Electorate of Bavaria, but was a part of the closed Hofmark Oberarnbach (formed in 1279 ) of the Barons of purlins. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community. In the municipal reform had Berg im Gau on May 1, 1978 its districts in Donaumoos with the exception of Mooshäuser " On Channel" cede.
On the territory of the municipality were 1970 949, 1987, 1005 and 2000 counted 1,143 residents a year.
Mayor Helmut Rosskopf (CDU ), who won against Peter Finkenzeller (CSU), with 53.2 % of votes. Its predecessor was Helmut Seel (CSU ).
In the local elections of 2008, the Free Voters and the CSU each received 6 seats.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 524 thousand in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) equivalent to € 126k.
List of monuments in Berg im Gau
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in manufacturing and 115 in trade and transport, no social insurance contributions at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 16 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 418 in the manufacturing sector, there were none, the construction sector 3 farms. In addition, in 1999, there were 78 farms with an agricultural area of 1835 ha, of which 1588 ha of arable land and 247 ha of permanent grassland.
There are the following facilities (as of 2008):
- Kindergarten: 50 kindergarten places with 48 children
- Elementary school: with 11 teachers and 188 students