Storey began his motorsport career like most racing in karting. In 2006, he changed into formula racing and was fifth in the Asian Formula BMW. Followed in 2007 only single boot. Storey started to three races of the Toyota Racing Series, the highest single-seater series in New Zealand, as well as two races of the British Formula BMW. In 2008 he graduated from the entire season of the Toyota Racing Series. With a landing - place, he finished the season on top of the seventh place overall. Having already completed 2008, two guest appearances in the Western European Formula Renault, he entered 2009 in the European Formula racing. However, he received no cockpit for a full season in a championship. He completed the first four races of the Western European Formula Renault and Formula Renault 2.0 Euro Cup. Afterwards he took part in a race weekend of the British Formula 3 Championship.
After Storey was begun in any racing series in 2010, he returned in 2011 returned to racing and entered into the Formula Renault 3.5 at the first race weekend for Pons Racing at. Storey then moved into the GP3 Series where he received a cockpit at the Addax team in the 2011 season. After the second race weekend, however he lost in this series, his cockpit.
- 2006: Asian Formula BMW ( 5th place)
- 2007: Toyota Racing Series (No. 20)
- 2007: British Formula BMW (No. 21)
- 2008: Toyota Racing Series (No. 7)
- 2009: Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup ( place 26)
- 2009: Western European Formula Renault ( 14th)
- 2009: British Formula 3 ( No. 21 )
- 2011: GP3 Series ( No. 37 )
- 2011: Formula Renault 3.5 (ranked 35)