Efterklang is a Danish indie rock band whose members currently living in Berlin. The band was founded in 2000 consists of three childhood friends Mads Brauer, Casper Clausen and Rasmus Stolberg. In live performances are often additional musicians such as Peter Broderick (including piano, guitar, violin), Tatu Rönkkö (drums), Katinka Fogh Vindelev (piano, vocals) or even entire symphony orchestra there.
Your Song Under Giant Trees in 2007 for two weeks, a number -one hit in Denmark. Other chart positions has so far recorded with their single Springer and the albums Magic Chairs and Piramida the band.
In 2009 the band played at Bestival 2009 on the other, in the following year then another on the Immergut Festival and the Haldern Pop Festival. At the Roskilde Festival, they are also occurred in 2010, after they have occurred there in the years 2005 and 2008.
The Swedish singer Josefine Lindstrand worked with Efterklang together on the albums Under giant trees and Parades. French director Vincent Moon turned over Efterklang the 50 -minute documentary on Iceland, which has been published, among others, on DVD.
- 2003: Springer ( mini-album; Rumraket, The Leaf Label )
- 2004: Tripper ( The Leaf Label, Rumraket )
- 2006: One -Sided LP ( vinyl; Burnt Toast Vinyl)
- 2007: Under Giant Trees ( The Leaf Label, Rumraket )
- 2007: Parades ( The Leaf Label, Rumraket )
- 2009: Performing Parades (Live, The Leaf Label, Rumraket )
- 2010: Magic Chairs ( 4AD, Rumraket )
- 2012: Piramida ( 4AD, Rumraket )