Hajnice ( German grove village) is a village in the Czech Republic. It is located ten kilometers south of Trutnov and belongs to Okres Trutnov. It was created in 1949 by merging the municipalities Německá Brusnice and Kyje.
The village is situated in the valley of the brook creek on Hajnický Kingdom forest in Giant Mountain foothills. To the south rises the mountain Liščí hora (609 m) and in the southwest of Kamenný vrch ( 579 m).
Neighboring towns are Střítež in the north, Studenec and Radeč in the northeast, Maršov u Úpice in the east, Nesytá and Mravenčí Domky the southeast, Nový Kohoutov and Kohoutov in the south and Nové Kocbeře and Kocbeře the southwest, Přebytek, Výšinka, Tadeášový Domky, Horni Zdar and Dolni Zdar in the West.
The first mention of Hajnice dates from 1386, are considerably older Brusnice, which is already provable in 1007. Through the village led the medieval salt route from Bohemia to Silesia.
1842-1852 was the "Old Jermerer Road" expanded.
Since the colonization of the region during the reign of Ottokar II Hajnice was to rule Trutnov belonging and was among the Piccolomini part of the rule Náchod. 1620 grove village was referred to as patches. On September 30, 1745 Battle of Soor was held close of thrush during the Second Silesian War. During the Peasants' Revolt of 1775, the Kailer Judge George Hetfleisch belonged to a nine-member Bauerngubernium led by Antonín Baron Nývlt Rychetský. After the abolition of patrimonial regimes emerged in 1850, the independent municipalities grove village, German Prausnitz, Kaile, Lower and Upper thrush thrush while Weiberkränke along with New Rescue Village, New Koken and New Söberle the municipality Kingdom I made . Grove village was from that time part of the judicial district Trautenau. On June 28, 1866 took place in the German war, a day after the battle of Trautenau, in turn, thrush fighting between Austrians and Prussians instead.
The communities Německá Brusnice and Kyje were merged in 1949 to a municipality Hajnice and later merged together. Name factor was to Německá Brusnice associated small settlement Hajnice (now U Liščí hory). 1980, the incorporation of Horni Zdar and Dolni Zdar; Hajnice thereby became the area 's largest community of Okres Trutnov.
The municipality consists of the villages Hajnice Hajnice and Horni Zdar ( Obersoor ). Hajnice divided into six Katastraleinheiten Brusnice ( formerly Czech Německá Brusnice German German Prausnitz ), Dolni Zdar ( Niedersoor ) Hajnice, Horni Zdar, Kyje ( Kaile ) and Nesytá ( glutton ). In addition, belong to the municipality nor the settlements Dubový Dvůr ( Eichelsdorf ) Hajnička, Mravenčí Domky ( ants houses), Olimberg ( Eulenburg ), Přebytek ( About flock ), Tadeášový Domky ( Thadäushäuser ), U Liščí hory ( grove village) and Výšinka ( czech earlier Zenska bida, German Weiberkränke ).
- Church of St. Nicholas; the church and its free-standing tower was built 1754-82 in place of a previous building burnt down in the 13th century.
- Old Forge, by the painter Petr Rýdl used as a studio