The city of Houma (侯马 市) is a county -level city in Shanxi Province, China, which belongs to the administrative territory of the prefecture-level city of Linfen and is located in the south. It has an area of 274 km ² and around 230,000 inhabitants ( end of 2004).
At the community level, Houma is composed of five road districts and three municipalities. These are:
- Road district Ludong (路 东 街道), 32 053 inhabitants ( 2000 census );
- Road district Luxi (路 西 街道), 29,488 inhabitants, the seat of the city government;
- Road district Kuaibin (浍 滨 街道), 37,643 inhabitants;
- Road district Shangma (上马 街道) 23 994 inhabitants;
- Road district Zhangcun (张 村 街道), 21,182 inhabitants;
- Community Xintian (新 田乡) 45 181 inhabitants;
- Community Gaocun (高 村乡), 17,915 inhabitants;
- Community Fengcheng (凤 城乡), 17,667 inhabitants.
Houma is famous for the alliance inscriptions found there on stone and Jadeplättchen from Houma.
35.60667111.34639Koordinaten: 35 ° 36 'N, 111 ° 21 ' E
Anze - Daning - Fenxi - Fushan - Gu - Hongdong - Houma - Huozhou - Ji - Pu - Quwo - Xi - Xiangfen - Xiangning - Yaodu - Yicheng - Yonghe
- District-free city (China)
- Place in Shanxi