Nicola Carlo Perrone (* April 27, 1935 in Bari, Italy ) is an essayist, historian of 18th and 20th century and journalist.
Perrone is since 1977 Professor of History and American History at the University of Bari. He was in 1991 a visiting professor at the University of Roskilde in Denmark and the Copenhagen Business School (1992 and 1993) and the University of Copenhagen ( 2003). As a guest professor at the University of Padua had Perrone in 1981 and 1999. Perrone was appointed in 1986 an honorary citizen of the U.S. state of Nebraska.
Perrone was 1982-2006 freelancer of public service television broadcasting in Italy ( RAI), various newspapers and magazines, and in 2001 the West German Radio. From 2005 he was editor of the journal Storia in Rete, and from 1980 to 1984 editor of America ( Dedalo publisher), a series of books about the United States.
Publications (selection )
- European and American Patterns in a Conflictive Development, Roskilde, Roskilde Universitetscenter, 1992, ISBN 87-7349-218-3
- Fjernt fra Maastricht [Remote Maastricht ], Roskilde, Roskilde Universitetscenter, 1992, ISBN 87-7349-218-3
- The Strategic Stakes at Mattei 's Flight. In the EIR, Vol 20, No. 23, Washington, DC, June 11, 1993, ISSN 0273-6314
- De Gasperi e l' America, Palermo, Sellerio, 1995, ISBN 8-83891-110- X
- Maastricht from Scandinavia. In: Festschrift for Bruno Amoroso: 14 Papers in Honour of Bruno Amoroso 's 60th Birthday, Roskilde: Roskilde Universitetscenter, 1996
- The Mediterranean and the American patronage. In: " A Celebration ". Contributions for Noam Chomsky 's 70th Birthday, Boston: MIT Press, 1998
- Enrico Mattei, Bologna, Il Mulino, 2001, ISBN 8-81507-913-0
- The International Economy from a Political to at Authoritative Drive, Roskilde, Roskilde University Press, 2003, ISBN 87-7867-272-4
- Prima pagina ( RAI Radio 3, 5 to 11 January 1986)
- Enrico Mattei ( RAI Radio 2, 24 April to 19 May 2006)