Nowy DwÃ³r GdaÅ„ski County
The powiat Nowodworski is a powiat ( county ) in the Polish Pomeranian Province, the county town of Nowy Dwór Gdański. The county has an area of 652.75 km ², which is roughly 35,000 inhabitants.
- 3.1 External links
- 3.2 footnotes
Cities and Towns
The powiat includes five municipalities, a municipality, a city and rural community, whose eponymous capital city has the right and three rural communities.
- Krynica Morska ( Kahlenberg ) - 1339
Urban and rural community
- Nowy Dwór Gdański ( Tiegenhof ) - 17,900
- Ostaszewo ( Schöneberg) - 3232
- Stegna ( Steegen ) - 9631
- Sztutowo ( Stutthof ) - 3523