Nyingchi (also: Nyingthri, Tib. nying khris rdzong, Tibetan: ཉིང་ཁྲི་རྫོང་, Chinese林芝 县; pinyin: Linzhi Xiàn ), is a county in the Tibet Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China, to the administrative area of the district of Nyingchi heard. The capital and seat of government of the district of the greater community Bayi (Chinese Bayi八一 镇zhen ). The county has an area of 8536.2 km ² and has about 40,500 inhabitants ( end of 2007).
At the community level, the circle of four large municipalities, two churches and a nationality congregation sits together. These are:
- Greater community Bayi (八一 镇), the capital, the seat of county government;
- Greater community Beba (百 巴 镇);
- Greater community Lunang (鲁朗 镇);
- Greater community Nyingchi (林芝 镇);
- Community PUQU (布 久 乡);
- Community Mainri (米瑞 乡);
- Community Güncang the Monba (更 章 门巴族 乡).