The powiat Ostródzki is a district in the Polish Warmian -Masurian with the county town of Ostróda. The county has an area of 1764.89 km ², on which approximately 105,000 inhabitants.
The district area includes large parts of the former German counties Morag and Osterode, which belonged until 1945 to the Prussian province of East Prussia.
- 2.1 External links
- 2.2 footnotes
Cities and Towns
The powiat Ostrodzki includes a township, three urban and rural communities whose eponymous main towns have a city charter, and five rural communities:
- Ostróda ( Osterode in East Prussia. ) - 33 405 inhabitants
Urban and rural communities
- Miłakowo (Lieb city) - 5,751 inhabitants
- Miłomłyn ( Liebemühl ) - 4,991 inhabitants
- Morag ( Morag ) - 24,725 inhabitants
- Dąbrówno ( Gilgenburg ) - 4,379 inhabitants
- Grunwald ( green field ) - 5,694 inhabitants
- Łukta ( curls ) - 4,465 inhabitants
- Maldyty ( Małdyty ) - 6,288 inhabitants
- Ostróda - 15,456 inhabitants