Panasonic (Japaneseパナソニック, Panasonikku ), as well as Technics and National, a brand name of the Japanese company Panasonic KK. (before October 1, 2008 Matsushita Denki Sangyo KK) For several years bore the name of a Finnish electronic music duo, whose name was changed to the threat of litigation in Pan Sonic.
Under the brand name Panasonic following products, among others designed, manufactured, and distributed:
- Projector, 3D projectors
- TV, DVD players and recorders, video cameras and recorders
- Professional TV studio equipment
- Digital Cameras
- Computers, laptops, DVD burners and media, printers, scanners, memory cards
- Hi- fi systems, CD, MD and MP3 players, turntables and hi-fi accessories
- Voice Recorders
- Car radios, navigation systems
- Telephones, telephone systems, mobile phones, fax machines, answering machines
- Digital copier and multifunctional systems
- Microwave ovens, shavers, vacuum cleaners, Breadmakers
- Security and access control systems
- Washing machines
- Batteries and accumulators
- Drive units for electric bikes
- Hair clippers
- Relay ( for example, for telecommunications )
- Robots and welding systems
- Since 2001 Panasonic manufactures optical media for home consoles from Nintendo.
Under the brand name Panasonic Lumix sells digital compact, bridge and SLR cameras. See also: Panasonic Lumix DMC- FZ20, Panasonic Lumix DMC -FZ50
Digital Video Camcorder
The product range currently comprises five series in different price and resolution classes. Besides professional solutions for film and television production following series are available in the target group hobby and amateur camcorder:
- HDC- SD909, HDC- TM900, HDC- HS900 ( Full HD 3MOS Camcorder with 3D option )
- HDC- SD800, HDC- SD99 (Full -HD Camcorder with 3D option )
- HDC- SD80, HDC- TM80, HDC- HS80, HDC- SD40 (Full -HD Camcorder )
- HX- WA10, HM- TA20, HX -DC10, HX -DC1, HM- TA2 (Full - HD mobile cameras)
- SDR -S70, SDR- T70, SDR -H100 ( standard definition ) camcorder
In May 2012, the first smartphone from the house of Panasonic was introduced under the name Eluga. It has a 4.3-inch qHD display, an 8- megapixel camera and an 8 GB memory.
Production in Germany
Panasonic Industrial Devices Europe in Lüneburg (Lower Saxony) developed and produced television tuners that were installed at the most famous manufacturers of televisions worldwide. The production has now been moved to Slovakia. Today it developed DAB tuner modules.
In the so-called " Panasonic Electric Works German Factory" electromechanical and electronic relays are manufactured. The manufacturing plant is located in Oberpfaffenhofen on the Ilm, Bavaria.
In addition, located in Neumünster software development and in Langen ( Offenbach) the associated management of Panasonic Automotive Systems Europe GmbH.
To substantiate the claim to environmental protection and sustainability, the Solar Ark built the company subsidiary Sanyo 2001. After a scandal but this was instead equipped with photovoltaic modules the latest generation with repossessed, degraded modules.
Greenpeace, Panasonic in terms of environmental protection on place 11 of 16 electrical manufacturers (as of March 2013, location 1 is the most environmentally friendly ). This involves hazardous substances in the production chain as well as disposal and recycling.