ReStructuredText ( ReST short, reST or RST) is a simplified markup language ( markup ) with the aim to be particularly readable in plain text form. Furthermore reStructuredText should be easily convertible to other formats.
The reStructuredText parser is a component of Docutils, one developed in the Python programming language text processing library. Version 0.6 supports the conversion to ODT, man page, S5, XHTML, XML, and LaTeX. The latter enables a professional typesetting with export options to PostScript and PDF. The current version of Docutils is 0:10 ( 16 December 2012).
Section ========= subsection -------------- Bulleted lists:
- First Point - Second point - A subitem - Third Point
1) A point of a numbered list 2) Second ... a) In point of a numbered list i) One more level ... 3) The third point of the numbered list Named hyperlinks:
A set with a ` anonymous link to the Python site ` __. __ http://www.python.org/ footnotes:
Here there is not much [# ] _. Look it easy times end of the page. .. [# ] Footnotes are automatically numbered. Read more in the reST Quick Reference Web Links
- Notex - A browser -based reStructuredText editor
- Online reStructuredText editor
- Simplified markup language