The Zutons is a five-piece rock band from Liverpool, England. The music of the band juggles with different genres. Country, surf, rock but also funk and soul - bonds can be found in her music again.
In the spring of 2004, the band released their debut album, Who Killed The Zutons? . In England, the Zutons are a household name since the end of 2002. The first single was called Devil's Deal. The echo of the press was rather negative, and they compared the band mainly with label mates The Coral, so that the second single Creepin 'An ' A Crawlin ' rather moderate success was brought. In 2004 published The Zutons Pressure Point, the single, which was promptly knighted for " good first singles of the year 2004" by NME. The single Valerie, which the band released in 2006, was covered in 2008 by Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse.
In spring 2004, the first headlining tour followed by England, and also three German clubs were on the board. In two German cities The Zutons were open for Sportfreunde Stiller. Even under the Vertigo Tour of Irish rock group U2, they were allowed to occur both in Germany and in France as the opening act.
- Who Killed The Zutons? (19 April 2004)
- Tired Of Hanging Around (14 April 2006)
- You Can Do Anything ( 2 June 2008)
- Pressure Point (19 January 2004)
- You Will You Wont (5 April 2004)
- Confusion (13 December 2004)
- Why will not you give me your love? ( 3 April 2006)
- Valerie ( 19 June 2006)
- Always Right Behind You (2008)