Thomas Hylkema (born 20 August 1988) is a Dutch racing driver. He is the brother of the racer Bart Hylkema. He entered 2011 in the GP3 series.
Like most racers began Hylkema his career in karting, where he was active until 2005. In 2006, he was first appointed to in touring car racing and was 14 of BRL Light. In 2006 he moved to Formula racing and ended his first season at the 20th place in the German Formula BMW. In 2008 he moved to the British Formula Renault and was 17th in the championship and the subsequent winter championship. He also took part in two races of the Western European Formula Renault and Formula BRL. The next two years remained Hylkema in the British Formula Renault, and stood in for Manor Competition. After the 16th place overall in 2009, he finished the 2010 season starting on the 14th Place. He also took part in two races of the 2009 Italian Formula Renault and he was fourth in the British Formula Renault Winter Series.
After Hylkema had participated in GP3 testing before the 2011 season, he went into the championship for the third race weekend for Tech 1 Racing. It replaces Andrea Caldarelli. At the end of the season he won any points for 34th place overall.
- 2006: BRL Light ( 14th)
- 2007: German Formula BMW (No. 20)
- 2008: British Formula Renault ( 17th)
- 2008: Western European Formula Renault
- 2008: BRL formula
- 2008: British Formula Renault Winter Series (No. 17)
- 2009: British Formula Renault ( 16th place)
- 2009: Italian Formula Renault ( 18th place)
- 2009: British Formula Renault Winter Series (4th place )
- 2010: British Formula Renault ( 14th)
- 2011: GP3 Series ( No. 34 )