Vejle Boldklub ( German: ball club Vejle ) is a Danish football club.
The club was founded in 1891 as the Cricket Club. In 1902, added the football division. The original blue jerseys were replaced in 1911 by red.
In the 2008 /09 season Vejle BK played in Denmark's top division, the SAS League; increased than 11 but again from the Viasat Sport Division.
In its last season (2010 /11), the rise was missed as the third.
On 1 July 2011, the club was merged with the Kolding FC. To hear the first team after 120 years to exist. The new club was named Vejle Boldklub Kolding ( Kolding - Vejle ).
Vejle BK won in 1958, 1971, 1972, 1978 and 1984, the Danish Championship.
1965, 1974 and 1997, the club was runner-up.
The Danish Cup was won 6x. In addition, Vejle BK was in 1968 in the cup final.
Vejle BK participated in several part in the European cup competitions. The greatest international success reached Vejle in the season 1977/78 in the European Cup Winners' Cup, as the team among other things, prevailed against PAOK Salonika and in the quarter finals of the Dutch side FC Twente failed with 0:3 and 0:4.
- Henning Enoksen ( silver medal at the 1960 Olympic Games )
- Allan Simonsen (former Borussia Mönchengladbach, FC Barcelona) etc; European Footballer of the Year 1977)
- Preben Elkjær Larsen (former 1 FC Köln, Hellas Verona, etc.)
- John Sivebæk ( European Champion 1992 ( former Manchester United, AS Saint -Etienne, AS Monaco, etc.)
- Thomas Gravesen (former Hamburger SV, FC Everton, Real Madrid, Celtic, etc.)
- Johnny Hansen ( * 1943) (former 1 FC Nuremberg, Bayern Munich etc. )
- Ulrik Le Fevre (former Borussia Mönchengladbach etc. )
- Sladan Peric (former FC Schalke 04, etc.)
- Brian Nielsen
- Issey Nakajima - Farran