Kashiwara (Japanese柏 原 市, -shi ) is a city in the prefecture of Osaka in Japan.
Kashiwara is located northeast of Sakai and southeast of Osaka.
Kashiwara was founded on 1 October 1958.
- Ampuku -ji (安福 寺, Buddhist Temple )
- Kōtoku -ji (光 徳 寺, Buddhist Temple )
- Iwa Shrine (石 神社, Iwa - jinja Shinto Shrine )
- Nudehiko - Nudehime Shrine (铎 比 古 铎 比 卖 神社, Nudehiko - Nudehime - jinja Shinto Shrine )
- Train JR Kansai Main Line
- Kintetsu Osaka Line
- Street: Nishimeihan highway
- National Road 25,165,170
Sons and daughters of the town
- Tomoyuki Tanaka (producer)
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Osaka Prefecture Yao